Sunday, April 26, 2015

Update

After I collected most of the research I needed for my topic,I wanted to figure out a way I could put the ideas together to create my presentation. I decided I didn't want to be a teacher and just present information and have you memorize it because y'all might not have a passion for my topic and in an effect it's not gonna stick to your brain. I thought of some creative ideas that would help engage the audience in what I've been researching about.
     I want to start the presentation off my providing information,so the audience will get an idea of the main points. Then I was stuck on how to give a presentation that would keep the attention spand of the audience. I referred to classroom work and realized that the students are more aware if they are participating in the activity. In effect from that idea, I had the idea of walking through a past crime that was solved in America back in 1997.
I then watched documentary after documentary about the case to inform myself about every little detail. I also looked up text information to help with my presentation
   I'm very excited to share what u have been working on for the past weeks. I'm excited to see the different responses toward the walk through case and how different minds wold analysis it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited to see your presentation! Seems like it will be very cool!

    ReplyDelete