Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The grand finale

For my last post i will answering some review questions that our ELA teacher provided so we can review and reflect on our project as a whole.
  1.What was your favorite part of the assignment?
 My favorite part was learning more about an interesting career path i might want to follow as an adult.
 2. What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose?
    Learning about the pft. test and the physical abilities needed to continue with this certain career path.
3.What do you like best about the genius hour research?
   I enjoyed getting to pick the topic and getting to work at my own educational pace for the few weeks.
4.What did you like least about the genius hour research?
   I wish i could have experienced the hand on activities in real life and have access to more informational outlets.
 5.What was the most important thing you learned about yourself,how you learn,or research in general ?
   I learned i will have to continue pushing myself and having motivation for what i want
in life. I also enjoyed getting to work on my own. knowing i work better like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment